Roasted Red Pepper Sauce w/ Roasted Potatoes
Potatoes are just a suggestion cuz they're an easy party snack but this sauce is dope on almost everything. Spread it on a sandwich, serve it with some raw veggies, bread, whatever you’ve got. It will improve some of the lamest parties just by being there. Ya know, kinda like you.
- Warm your oven up to 425 degrees F and grab a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl toss together the potatoes, oil, flour, paprika, and salt until the potatoes are all covered a little bit. Pour them out on to the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes start looking nice and golden brown, stirring halfway.
- While the potatoes are roasting, make the sauce. Throw everything for the sauce together in a blender or small food processor and let that run until it looks kinda smooth. Pour it into a kickass looking glass or bowl and stick it in the fridge.
- When the potatoes are done, dump them on a plate with a bowl of the sauce, sprinkle with the chives, and serve.
* Super fuckin easy to do yourself. No clue? Check any our books or the internet.